- Non-stop live ball drop, bending and abuse load tests on AGT booth demonstrate strength of its certified ultra-thin AeroGlass
- New products and technologies for ‘Cabin of the Future’ showcased on Stand 2U04, Upper Hall B2
Voorthuizen, THE NETHERLANDS – AviationGlass & Technology (AGT) – a Dutch innovations company manufacturing and supplying certified glass products to the global aviation industry – today announced that it is exhibiting at AIX 2018 taking place April 10-12 at the Hamburg Messe in Germany. AGT joins 550 other leading aircraft interiors suppliers exhibiting their products at AIX which is held annually and attended by some eighteen thousand visitors.
AGT will demonstrate the strength of its certified ultra-thin, light weight AeroGlass products by holding non-stop live safety tests on its booth (stand number 2U04 Upper Hall B2 opposite the Airline Lounge). This will include the ball drop, bending and abuse load tests. All AeroGlass products are fully certified and have passed impact and flammability tests on both commercial and private aircraft. The company will also show how AeroGlass Mirrors provide a visibly superior reflection compared to traditional polycarbonate mirrors.
The following products will be showcased on AGT’s booth:
- Translucent AeroGlass Mirrors and Technologies for a “Cabin of the Future”- a new technology-driven initiative created together with Oculus Technologies designed to capture the attention of passengers for a variety of on-board communications including advertising and passenger announcements;
- Integrated Features Semi-Transparent AeroGlass Mirrors integrating lasered signage to enable unique branding opportunities and passenger messages (return to seat, no smoking, call flight attendant);
- AeroGlass Lens in different thicknesses (1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.1mm and 2.6mm);
- Glamorously Colored AeroGlass Mirrors available in bronze, silver, gold cut into the shape of AGT’s new corporate identity, presented as the wings of a Colibri humming bird;
- Lavatory mirror with integrated lighting.
AGT’s management team will be present on the booth and available for meetings, including Jaap Wiersema, COO, Ronald Meersschaert, CFO, Rinus Bos, CTO, Daan van den Brink, Production Manager, and Walter van de Sluis, Product Development Manager. To book an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.